Monday, January 18, 2016

Famous Last Words: Week 1

Success, I have accomplished week one for mythology! I was excited for this class when I fist found it and signed up and now I am even more reinsured with satisfaction. I am excited for everything that is YET, to come. I would like to give a shout out to the Laura Gibbs for all of the positive feed back, comments and help. I appreciate all your work you have put into this class and your passion for it.

I am pleased with what I have learned just in the first week and the progress I made. This is my first time ever to have a blog, I am really enjoying it. It makes writing a bit more exciting. I am intrigued with all of the links, widgets, and who know what else that I can add to my blog. I hope to catch up on all the tech tips so I can make my posts stand out. My favorite blog this week was one of the first, storytelling. I got to read a few Aesop’s and then pick one to rewrite. I choose to rewrite an Aesop about a wolf. It took me longer to narrow down a story to just one to rewrite, then it did to rewrite the story. I was also able to learn about H.E.A.R.T and growth mindset. I had never heard about growth mindset before but found myself as a victim. When I read about H.E.A.R.T I was please to find that it would be incorporated into this class. I find it very important to be happy and healthy, have empathy, stay focused, learn, and have proper time management. I follow a majority of these guide lines already in my life and will do even more so now. I am looking forward to tracking my progress with these two areas.

I am looking forward to the assignments to come and the challenges they will bring. With each new piece of information, I gain, I can have a better understand all together.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of "famous last words" I need to add some more stuff to my blog as I feel mine is very boring compared to a lot of other people. Like you, this is my first time having a blog and it has kind of been challenging trying to understand all of it, but its been fun. I also credit Laura Gibbs for her constant feedback and desire to help at any time of the day. I think she is a very unique teacher in the way she does things!

    ReplyDelete