Monday, February 1, 2016

Tech Tip: Pinterest Sidebar

Pinterest in your sidebar 
I have just added my Cherokee Myths pinterest board to my sidebar. This was I have a quick link to a whole board of ideas. I choose to make a Cherokee board due to my Cherokee myths being my project topic. I now have quick access to my board when I am working on my blog. If you would like to add a pointers board to your side bar follow this link, found on tech tips. Pinterest is full of great ideas! 

Just Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that was such a great idea! It makes me want to start a pinterest board for my storybook and add it to my side bar. I love some of the ideas you have on your board and look forward to seeing if any of them come up in your stories or storybook. I hope you are doing well and I look forward to reading your story for this week!

    ReplyDelete