Monday, March 7, 2016

Tech Tip: Quote maker

Personal Photo made on Canva.com

I am really glad I found this tech tip and went through with it. I really enjoy taking pictures. I also enjoy finding an inspirational quote. I am a huge fan of traveling and nature. So most of my quotes are nature or travel related. I have the struggle in the past with finding a place and knowing where I am going. Lately, though I know that things will work out and fall into place. You do not always need a reason sometimes you just need to take off. "Wonder without purpose or reason" I took this photo just a few weeks ago at the Wichita Mountains and Wildlife refuge. I was out hiking with my sisters and we wanted to see how close we could get to the buffalo. We got about 15 feet away then decided we should accept that and let them be. From now on when I take picture I will be thinking of where I will be placing the quote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment